Friday, May 25, 2007

God bless those Yinzers. They are apparently not smarter than a 5th grader.

That idiotic show "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" is holding auditions in the Pittsburgh area. Big whoop, right? Yeah, that's what I would normally think. But leave it to Pittsburgh to embarrass themselves in a sufficiently ironic way. This ad appeared on Fox 53 out of Pittsburgh during the news and it kinda cracked me up. Being that I love making fun of the University of Pitt as they are our main rivals in the universe, I had to get this on the internet so the entire world can point and laugh at the Yinzers. So I rewound the DVR and took a picture.

I'll make this a game. How many spelling errors can you find in the image below? Note: Multisyllabic words can have one error per syllable.The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/McDiggy/100_5907.jpg?t=1180112089” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

At least they have the Primanti Brothers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mother Jones RN said...

Oh my, God. Daze smart people in that there schol, yuh?


MJ

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home