Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ahoy-hoy

Good day. I'm a guy from the wonderfully podunt state of West Virginia caught up in the ridiculously pretentious world of healthcare. A pair of opposing forces that set a stage for numerous bizzare and perplexing events. What do you do if a man presents to your pharmacy with a wound from a shotgun shell grazing his chest falls in his outhouse and 14 month old feces gets into his blood stream? Only West "by god" Virginny.

Some more random things about me: I hate people from New Jersey, I have no soul, and I hate drug companies with a passion. I am also the founder of ASSPhART, the Apathetic Society of Student Pharmacists Avoiding Rigorous Tasks. The club is dedicated to doing nothing and avoiding work. So far I am the only member and the only chapter is at my school, WVU (not officially recognized). If you want to join, leave a comment or something. You can send me a check for the $20 registration fee by emailing me for my address.

Stay tuned, I may or may not amuse you to some degree.

1 Comments:

Blogger Randomsmartass said...

If I make the mistake of actually beginning my P1 year at Ohio State this fall, I will be sure to start up an ASSPhART (coolest acronym ever?) chapter here in Columbus. I know ASSPhART is the type of elite and exclusive organization that I simply must be a part of, and I fully intend to maintain the level of prestige that I know its WVU chapter has achieved. Who knows, with a chapter at WVU and one at OSU, ASSPhART has the potential to spread like wildfire across the midwest and possibly throughout the nation. But more importantly, who cares? I think it's a damn cool organization and I know I'll be a proud member even if I'm only one of two in the entire world of pharmacy academia. Keep up the good work and, sorry, paying the registration fee is a rigorous task that I'm simply going to have to avoid.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home